When talking about the best gaming headset to buy, some people will refer to Hyperx Cloud Stinger VS Corsair HS50. These two brands are a suitable selection to perform any online gaming. Therefore, many gamers prefer to select between these two rather than to try selecting the other brand. However, a new gamer might find difficulties to select the most suitable product in terms of specifications, price, or features. Hence, to bring a general overview and a little bit detail on which product is the most suitable one, the below paragraphs can be good information to start.
The first thing people might want to know is usually the brand overview. It is important to look at the brand first to convince whether the product is a worth gaming headset or not. Since some brand is focusing on the quality and performing a great series as a result. While some others are only producing the gaming headset to fulfill the market request. Therefore, checking on each brand will be an advantage to start.
The first is Hyperx Cloud Stinger, which the parent brand is Hyperx. You might have heard that the brand is well-known for its various gaming supporting devices including keyboard, mouse, and headset. Therefore, there is no doubt that Hyperx Cloud Stinger is one of their best-launched product. Focus on several apparels that completed the gaming sensation for gamers, the headset includes as one of the best and affordable product which able to win as the 1st selling gaming headset in the USA.
The second one is Corsair HS50. It can be said that the headset is a taft competitor for Hyperx. This stereo gaming headset successfully grabs many gamer’s hearts through this incredible headset. Not to mention the affordable price for the great quality of a product. The brand also pretty much focuses on gaming too. That is why they also have their fanatic fan that loves to buy the apparel to complete the game activity. Read also: HyperX Cloud Flight vs Arctis 7.
|Hyperx Cloud Stinger||Corsair HS50|
|Product Dimensions||9.5 x 10.75 x 3 inches||6.3 x 3.94 x 8.07 inches
|Shipping Weight||9.7 ounces||11.2 ounces
|Best offer||Check price||Check price|
When comparing Hyperx Cloud Stinger VS Corsair HS50 in detail, people might find that these brand is having some similar features. Especially if talking about the capacity as a well-known gaming headset. The brand reputable bring the two products to have several similar features such as listed below:
- Comfortable, both produce with the same comfort level to use for hours on gaming. That is why many gamers prefer this brands rather than other products in the market.
- Lightweight, if you check on Hyperx Cloud Stinger VS Corsair HS50, you will find that both products are lightweight. Corsair material made of carbon that successfully makes the entire headset feel quite light. While Hyperx brings the technology to create only 275gr weight of the headset.
- Adjustable, both brands are easy to adjust according to your size. Hyperx Cloud Stinger completed with slider steel to ease the adjustment level. While Corsair completed with adjustable ear cups. Therefore, both are the same level of comfort and ease to suit with your sizing or comfortless.
- Both brands are multi-platform compatibility. You can use the headset on PC, Xbox, PS, and many more. Therefore, it can be used for various types of a gaming machines.
Whether Hyperx Cloud Stinger or Corsair HS50, both completed with the microphone. Therefore, you don’t need to buy a separate mic to perform any communication with the headset.
Both brands also bring the technology of 50mm neodymium magnets speaker. This leads to incredible sound quality when you use the headset to play any games.
Between both products, there are several differences that need to be considered before selecting the most suitable product. In conclusion, the differences can be listed in the following bullet points:
- Hyperx Cloud Stinger completed with 90 degree rotating ear cups that enable gamers to move around and get more flexibility in sizing the headset. While Corsair is limited with its adjustable ear cups only without the capability to rotate.
- Corsair HS50 provides an easier way to control the volume. The headset completed with on-ear volume control for an easy way of adjusting the volume. While controlling the Hyperx Cloud Stinger shall be done through the available volume control in the microphone. The best from Hyperx is that you will able to mute the microphone by flipping it in the vertical direction against the head.
Whether Hyperx Cloud Stinger VS Corsair HS50, both are the same gaming headset at the same level of price. To get them in the online or offline store, you will only need to spend around $50. That is why the headset can be categorized as a middle-range price of a gaming headset. You might find better quality with a premium result at a higher price in another brand. But, if you are limited on budget, then the specification brings by the two brands is quite fantastic for the level of this price.
Hyperx Cloud Stinger vs Corsair HS50
When we refer to the above information, in terms of price both are on the same level. They both are an affordable gaming headset that able to bring quite good performance during playing. Not to mention that both brands also capable to use in the various gaming platform. Therefore, it wouldn’t be a matter in terms of any device you use to play the game. Moreover, both also offer comfort material to use for long hours of gaming. Hence, they both worth the same level. The only thing you want to consider is might be the design selection. Since Hyperx Cloud Stinger looks more stylish and consists of several options of list color.
In the end, with the same level of price, selecting each of the products might not bring a significant result. Especially since they both are a quite amazing and good selection to perform games for hours. Therefore, whether you choose Hyperx Cloud Stinger VS Corsair HS50, they both won’t let you disappointed. The main thing to consider is might be only the key features in each brand. If you choose Hyperx Cloud Stinger, you can have a free rotating headset. But, if you prefer Corsair, then you can get on-ear volume control to ease you arrange and adjust the volume easily.